- Who can buy our products?
Approved health care professionals can purchase our products. To do this, they must first create an account. Patients with their health care professional’s prior permission may also open accounts and order with us. To open an account, a patient will need a Doctor’s Authorization Code from their referring health care provider.
- How do I open a Restorative Formulations account?
On the Restorative Formulations home page, click How to Buy at the top of the page. Follow the directions to create an account. Note: to create a patient account, you will need an authorization code from your doctor.
- My doctor recommended something for me and gave me a code. How do I use the code?
Click How to Buy at the top of the page. Follow the directions to create an account. Enter the code your health care provider gave you, then click the authorize button. Once the number is authorized you can create your account and directly proceed with placing your first order. You will not need the authorization code again. Once your account is created you can log into your patient account at your convenience.
- How much does this product cost?
Prices will appear once you’re logged in. If you have a pricing question and do not yet have an account please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 800-420-5801 between 10am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
- How do I change my password or update account information?
Log in and click on My Account to edit your information.
- What is a drop ship order?
A drop ship order occurs when the doctor places an order to be shipped directly to the patient.We provide this service at no additional cost. If your order is below the limit for free shipping, the $7.00$9.00 flat rate for ground shipping applies. We do have faster shipping methods available and the cost is calculated by the carrier (the website will give you a quote if you select one of these options).
- When will my package ship?
Once your order is placed and the payment is secure, your order will go out same business day, provided it is in the system before the cutoff time for the fulfillment center which ships to your state/ province.
- Where do my products ship from?
Click on flag
- Where do my products ship from?
Click on flag
- I’m a practitioner. What is my authorization code?
Every practitioner has a unique authorization code that they can give to patients to allow them to order from the Patient Fulfillment Program. Practitioners can view their authorization code when logged in under Account Details. If you do not see it listed or need help changing your code, please contact us at email@example.com or at 800-420-5801 Monday-Friday between 10 am- 5 pm EST.
About Our Products
- What is the source of Restorative Formulations’ ingredients?
We source raw materials from North American farms to ensure excellent quality control. We work with our farmers to help them grow and harvest crops that have traditionally been sourced in Asia, where materials pass through multiple hands and product tracing can be unreliable. If you have questions about the source of a specific ingredient related to food allergy or food sensitivity concerns please fill out the Contact Us form and we will email you back directly.
- Are Restorative Formulations products vegan/ vegetarian?
Most of our products are vegan friendly. The following products contain Vitamin D sourced from lanolin, a byproduct of wool from sheep:
- Metabolic Nutrition
- Thyroid Px
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin D3 Balance
- Are RF products free of allergenic ingredients?
All RF formulas are always guaranteed to be free of gluten, wheat, saturated fats, sugar, dairy, yeast and corn. If you have questions about the source of a specific ingredient due to food allergy or food sensitivity concern, please fill out our Contact Us form and we will email you back directly.
- What makes RF products unique?
Restorative Formulations offers physicians a range of therapeutic formulations designed to maximize hormone, cardiac, and immune function in the clinical setting. We set the standard for purity and potency, with 95% of our botanicals and botanical extracts certified organic or wildcrafted. A physician-owned company, we know first-hand the importance of effective therapeutic protocols. Please click on our “Standards” tab to learn more about Restorative Formulations strict quality control and high standards. If your questions are not answered there, please fill out our Contact Us form and we will email you back directly within one business day.
- Are Restorative Formulations ingredients organic?
95% of our botanicals and botanical extracts certified organic.
- Are Restorative Formulations products gluten free and GMO free? Yes, our formulas are always guaranteed to be free of GMO, gluten, wheat, saturated fats, sugar, dairy, yeast and corn. If you have questions about the source of a specific ingredient due to food allergy or food sensitivity concern please complete our Contact Us form and we will email you within one business day.