- Superior bioavailability of Co Q10 using bioperine.
- Essential for the production of energy in nearly every cell of the body.
- Promotes overall cardiovascular health, but specifically targets the heart.
- Functions as a powerful antioxidant in its reduced form. Which Form of CoQ10 Is More Bioavailable — Ubiquinone or Ubiquinol?
- Supports Mitochondrial Function to Optimize Energy Production
- Nutrient Support for the Cardiovascular System
Item #: RF-1105-U
Which Form of CoQ10 Is More Bioavailable — Ubiquinone or Ubiquinol?
CoQ10 provides nutritional support for the cardiovascular system while optimizing energy and stamina. Our CoQ10 products contain 100% natural trans-isomer CoQ10, which is the form of CoQ10 that is naturally produced by the human body. This type of CoQ10 is water dispersible and produced by microbial fermentation.
Our CoQ10 formula also contains piperine alkaloids that may significantly increase gastrointestinal absorption of CoQ10 into the blood stream. For example, a recent study found that BioPerine® (piperine alkaloids) combined with 90 mg of CoQ10 per day resulted in a 35% increase in CoQ10 absorption after 14 days. BioPerine® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.
1 capsule twice daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Can be taken with or without food.