- Supports osteocalcin activity, arterial health, optimal calcium metabolism and bone health.
- Contains the most MK7 per capsule (500 mcg) currently available
- Easy one per day dosing
- K2 and Vitamin D3 work hand in hand to support osteocalcin activity.
- K2 as MK7 supports arterial health.
- Provides balanced vitamin A, D3 and K2 doses for optimal calcium metabolism
- Boron and magnesium support optimal bone health.
Item #: RF-1201-U
Osteo Px contains 500 mcg of Vitamin K2 as MK7 for optimal bone health. Osteocalcin, a calcium binding protein in the blood, acts as a biochemical marker for bone formation. Osteocalcin relies on vitamins D3 and K2, specifically in the form of MK4 or MK7. These nutrients support healthy bone metabolism via their supportive relationship with osteocalcin and calcium.
Because Vitamin K2 isn’t stored in the body like other lipid soluble vitamins, it requires daily dosing for optimal bone metabolism. K2 is available in supplement form as MK4 and MK7. MK4 is less ideal because it has a short half-life, so therefore requires multiple doses throughout the day. MK7 is the more bioavailable and active form of K2 which can be dosed once daily, making it the superior form of vitamin K2.
One capsule daily or as directed by your health care practitioner. Can be taken with or without food.
Caution: If taking Coumadin (warfarin) or other prescription drugs, or if pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Blood thinning drug doses may require adjustments while taking vitamin K.